- Four year funded PhD Studentship - Intelligent Nanosurface Group, Advanced Materials and BioEngineering Research Centre (AMBER)
- Two full-time/part-time positions available for Summer Graduate Students/ Research Assistants for research on conductive organic materials
- Postdoctoral position in Physical/Materials Chemistry and Energy Conversion
- PhD in Computational Modelling of Novel Catalysts for Sustainable Energy Applications
- NEAT MATERIALS Financial & Administrative Assistant
PhD studentship position available at Trinity College Dublin: "Nanoscale engineering of energy transfer via nanolithography, electron microscopy and electron energy-loss spectroscopy"
[posted 24th August 2016]
Ph.D. studentship in the TEECE research group of Professor Mike Lyons on "New electrodes for an old problem: tailormaking electrode surfaces for enhanced electrochemical water splitting, molecular oxygen reduction and alcohol electro-oxidation"
[posted 15 July 2015]