News and events
- Dr Junsi Wang wins RIA Young Chemist award.
- 2018 Newly Elected Fellows and Scholars - Trinity Monday Announcements
- Congratulations to Sean Mok and Anastasiia Shandra in winning the TCD-Intel Partnership Employability Award
- PhD Position Available in September 2018 ( Provost’s PhD Project Award)
- Niamh Murphy in Nature article on “Teen spirit in the lab”
- New International Taught Masters in Energy Science offered by Trinity College Dublin
- Chemistry breakthroughs open new doors to drug developers and cancer researchers
- Llama considering to join Chemistry, cheered up students with its presence on Tuesday afternoon (16-01-2018).
2018 Newly Elected Fellows and Scholars - Trinity Monday Announcements
SCHOLARS: Congratulations to all of the students who were elected as Scholars on Trinity Monday and, in particular, the students who sat the Chemistry Scholar examinations*.
Enya O’Connell Hussey
Nanoscience, Physics and Chemistry of Advanced Materials
The Masters in Energy Science is designed to equip students with the theoretical knowledge and the practical skills to develop careers in the global energy sector. To find out more, click here
The scientists were led by Prof. Mathias Senge and his group from Trinity College Dublin’s School of Chemistry. Their discovery was recently published in the international journal Chemistry – A European Journal, in which it features as a VIP paper and on the journal front cover. Read more
Visiting TCD-Chemistry grounds from petting farm organised by the DU Agricultural Society (@_agsoc).
Llama considering to join Chemistry, cheered up students with its presence on Tuesday afternoon (16-01-2018).